MONTHLY ONE-DAY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY - OCTOBER 1ST
Improving your family photographs we will cover:
- What to have in your frame and what to leave out. Keeping it simple.
- Understanding quality of light, its direction, shadows and highlights and how they effect a portrait.
- Awareness of scale , the distance of photographer to subject and how focal length affects the image, all play a big part in creating great images.
- Bring out the best energy from your subjects.
TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - NOVEMBER 3RD
Learn key techniques in taking great travel images
Learning to think like a photographer begins by seeing the world in a whole new way. Instead of just looking at our surroundings, we must really learn to see:
The following will be covered:
- Understanding: Framing, Light, Line, Color, Patterns and Shadow & Movement.
- We want to help you take interpretation of a place, Not just a simply a document of a place.
- We help you give feeling, mood and depth to your images.
Join us and start to learn how now.
PHOTO BOOK MAKING - DECEMBER 3RD
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON