MONTHLY ONE-DAY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY - OCTOBER 28th
Improving your family photographs we will cover:
- What to have in your frame and what to leave out. Keeping it simple.
- Understanding quality of light, its direction, shadows and highlights and how they effect a portrait.
- Awareness of scale , the distance of photographer to subject and how focal length affects the image, all play a big part in creating great images.
- Bring out the best energy from your subjects.
TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - NOVEMBER 3RD
Learn key techniques in taking great travel images
Learning to think like a photographer begins by seeing the world in a whole new way. Instead of just looking at our surroundings, we must really learn to see. So stop taking the same boring pictures when you travel and start learning the art of taking great photographs.
The following will be covered:
- Camera basics.
- Understanding: Framing, Composition and Good Light.
- Simple tips to creative more mood and depth to all your images.
Join us and start to learn how now.
PHOTO BOOK MAKING - DECEMBER 3RD
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON